Thursday, June 4, 2009

In 3 months...

I didn't realize it until tonight at dinner, but today is three months until my due date. We had Chinese food tonight and Hutch & Brady both found this fortune in their cookies:

"Remember three months from this date. Good things are in store for you."

What good things could possibly be in store for me in 3 months? My pain will still be here, my girls will still not be here, I just don't know that anything will be better in 3 months. I know this is just a piece of paper wrapped up in a cookie, but did we have to get them today? Did it have to say in 3 months? I know that Sophia & Ellie would not have even been born on their due date. I probably would have had a scheduled c-section much earlier than this, but still this made for a very rough evening. Just think how I would be if those fortunes were in MY cookie!

1 comment:

  1. i opened a cookie the other day that said "a small gift can bring joy to the whole family". oh, how i want my little gift back, and all the joy she brought. she was the most precious gift of my life.
    hugsXO

    ReplyDelete