Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hi there!

Hi...This is Tina and this is my first post in my "blogging" adventures. I decided to give this a shot a few days ago after reading other peoples' inspiring blogs. Here is why:


On April 25, 2009 I went into labor and gave birth to our twin girls, Sophia and Ellie. They were 19 weeks too early and too little to save. This journey that I am now on is so different than what I had envisioned for our family. My girls should be in my womb still, not where they lie today.

And so I thought I would give blogging a chance as one more outlet to my "recovery" (for lack of a better word.) I will post my story later, but it is going to have to be the right time and I will need to have the time to do so.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found you through your Under the Tree post and read back through your story about Sophia and Ellie and wanted to tell you I'm so sorry for your losses. (And to answer your question about the restaurant I've been in similar situations and yes, it's totally normal to struggle going back to some of the same places)
    Peace & hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that I lost my little girl just weeks after you lost Sophia & Ellie. I'm along side you on this walk that we walk. I look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across your blog today and I wanted to tell you how sorry I am about the loss of your daughters. Thank you for your courage in sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete