I have been given the Honest Scrap Award by Surviving Baby: Confessions of an Aspiring Mommy and from Christy at A Piece of the Pearsons ! Thanks to you both! Here are the rules:
1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs who you find brilliant in content or design.
2. Show the 7 winners’ names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they have won the Honest Scrap award.
I hope none of you have already been chose, if so, SORRY!!!
1. Mary Beth @ 3 Pairs of Feet
2. Krista @ J & K
3. Kerry @ Making Coyne
4. Amanda @ What's Cooking...or Not!!!
5. Lauren @ Green Family
6. Rachel @ Waiting for Morning
7. Rikki @ My Forever Family
3. List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
This is going to be tough after reading so many other people's interesting posts. Sorry if it is a little boring, but I guess my life has been pretty normal!
1. I know my credit card number. I can recite it from memory along with the expiration date and 3 digit security code too. I guess that just means that I shop a little too much online!
2. I am super clumsy. My brother constantly made fun of me for this when we were young, actually he still does!!! Oddly enough though, I have never had stitches or a broken bone (except a toe here and there.)
3. I teach at the same school I attended and now my living children go there too. It was kind of weird going back there at first, I even work with several of the teachers who taught me!
4. My husband and I started dating when I was 17. We got married when I was almost 22 and we had Brady when I was 23. After 18 years of being together I still love him...usually!
5. I completed a half marathon a couple years ago. I barely trained for this as we were right in the middle of selling a house, buying a house, and remodeling a house, so needless to say it wasn't a priority. However, I completed it in under 3 hours and received my Tiffany's necklace at the end!
6. I enjoy cooking, but have done very little of it since losing Sophia & Ellie. Now that I am back at work I have just started cooking regularly again since we are back into a routine.
7. I did not plan on being a teacher in college even though I always played school when I was little. My degree is in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance. Sometimes I am still not sure of my choices here.
8. I often eat the same foods over and over again until I get tired of them. Then I will start on something else until I get tired of that. Then I go back to the previous foods...and the cycle begins again!
9. I don't really enjoy talking on the phone very much. Actually I am not a big talker IRL at all. I listen A LOT and take things in, but I figure if I don't have something important to add, then I just don't really need to say anything.
10. If you read my last post you know I make jewelry. But I also try to sew. I am not very good at it, but I still like doing it...sometimes. My sister-in-law is a wonderful seamstress, but I don't think I will ever be as good as her. I also make hair bows, tutus, and photo cards. I wish I was good at photography, painting, and drawing, but I guess a girl can't have it all!
That's it...I warned you it was going to be boring!