Thursday, December 23, 2010

day 24

ONE!!!!!!!   Today we are going to see Kennedy’s mommy, Alissa, at On KK’s Butterfly Wings.  Alissa has the following quote at the top of her blog, “I'll love you forever. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be."  I’m sure you know that this is from the book Love You Forever  by Robert Munsch.  I have this little thing I do…I buy books for Sophia & Ellie and this is one that I have for them.  I actually have a few copies of this, one is Emma’s, I have at least one in my classroom, but Sophia & Ellie have their own very special copy…just for them.  The message in this book is beautiful and really, I don’t think I have even read it out loud since losing the girls, it was hard enough for me to get through without crying before their deaths!  Anyway, thank you Alissa for these simple words, because that is one of many things we all have in common, we will love our special babies forever and always.  Go on over and see what special thing Alissa is giving away today.  Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for our final giveaways!!!!!  Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you Tina and thank you so much for organizing all of these giveaways.

    ReplyDelete