Sunday, December 4, 2011

day 5!!!!!

I have been so, so busy!  We have had our tree for a week, and still haven’t had a chance to put ONE.SINGLE.THING. on it!!!  Life can just be so chaotic.  This morning my dear IRL friend “L” sent me a fb message.  If you’ve ever read about this special friend of mine, you might remember her special gift and connection to my girls.  Her message said that she felt she needed to tell me I am loved.  It was the perfect morning for me to hear these sweet words from my sweet girls, via my sweet friend.

Now for our fifth day!  Today we’re going to go see sweet George’s mama, Karen, at Busy Hands.  I love Karen’s idea for our comments and can’t wait to go back and read them all!

Hope you’re all having fun with the giveaways, I’ll see you back here tomorrow! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment